Who We Are
AutumnCare is an Australian owned and operated company dedicated to delivering a clinical software solution for the entire continuum of Aged Care.
Our team consist of highly skilled clinical, technical and project management experts, with experience in managing projects from single site to multi-site national implementations of over 500 beds. With over one hundred years of combined industry experience, AutumnCare staff understand the intricacies and risks that accompany a project of any size.
AutumnCare team numbers have grown exponentially since the company’s beginnings back in 2000. As the company embarks on its 15th year in the industry, with new offices in both Melbourne and Perth, it is well equipped to meet the ever changing needs of the aged care sector.
What We Do
Developed in conjunction with clinical experts, AutumnCare’s portfolio of solutions is designed to address the clinical and operation management needs of aged care through residential, respite, home care, medication administration and eHealth.
Our product set continues to evolve and develop along with the industry. We are the technical leaders in the Australian marketplace by virtue of our advanced enterprise grade architecture which provides inbuilt security, scalability and disaster recovery capabilities.
We not only understand how to build great technology but also how to manage the change systems bring within client organisations. We will assist you to tailor AutumnCare to suit your organisation and implement with a minimum of impact.
As well as a rapid return on investment, with AutumnCare you also get:
- Increased efficiency and best practice guidance through inbuilt Automated Intelligence
- Embedded advanced decision support with access to real time information
- Inbuilt security and business continuity
- Resident centric records and tasks
- Better practice available through access to individualised assessments, care plans and JBI
- Complete ACFI suite of assessments and support
- Flexible reporting, data mining and analysis
- Connectivity and mobility
- Integration with other systems, Medicare, PCeHR, financial etc.
- A streamlined single consumer record